We provide project management services to the information and communications industry
- Management of ICT system supply and service contracts up to $100m in value, ensuring projects meet cost, quality and timescale specifications.
- Projects managed from the bidding stage, through contract negotiation, to delivery.
- Management of service and network system delivery.
- Multi-national project teams managed, with sole interface with major global clients.
- Familiar with PRINCE II principles, Information Technology Information Library service, Local Government procurement using Office Government Commerce GCat, CATaList, GTM, GTC framework agreements. Tendering and procurement methods for central and local government including OJEU procedures. Central Buying Consortium, Local Government Contracts and Council’s Contract Standing order principals.
Follow the links below for details of recent projects